Code of Conduct

Default New Goutal packaging (small rant)

I have a few of the "man" bottles in the new packaging, and one perk was the new-style pressurised sprayer. I'm kinda bummed to get my first "woman" bottle, in the new packaging, and the sprayer is just the normal style.

Also, the label is off-centre. Not enough for me to go through the return process, but a bit of a disappointment.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Goutal packaging (small rant)

Well at least you found out the situation for any future purchases.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Common Lackey

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    I have a few of the "man" bottles in the new packaging, and one perk was the new-style pressurised sprayer. I'm kinda bummed to get my first "woman" bottle, in the new packaging, and the sprayer is just the normal style.
    By pressurized, do you mean they're like the old-fashioned "atomiseur" bottles, with gas in them that causes them to keep spraying as long as your finger is holding down the spray mechanism?

Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    By pressurized, do you mean they're like the old-fashioned "atomiseur" bottles, with gas in them that causes them to keep spraying as long as your finger is holding down the spray mechanism?
    No, it's something I've only found on the newest Chanel No. 5 l'Eau. It's very interesting, and something I see all luxury brands moving towards. I'm not great at explaining things - but it's like a bit harder to push the button down and the spray comes out as a really fine mist.