Code of Conduct

Default What Men's Briefcase do you use?

I'm looking into investing in a new leather briefcase.

Two brands that stood out to me are Carl Friedrik Palissy and Satchel & Page.

I'm curious to know what briefcase you already own or brands that you enjoy.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: What Men's Briefcase do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    I'm curious to know what briefcase you already own
    I have a Charles Underwood Black Alligator Attache Briefcase.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

So far, have an old "no name", rather unbranded (but still genuine) black leather briefcase did hardly use lately and pretty much sits around on the desk, but still provides good and spacious storage for some of the more important papers

Truth be told, I need a brief case like i need a fax machine (I don't). But after looking at the Carl Friedrik brand you posted,I have something similar to that from Auguste Atelier. It's called the Suffren Briefcase, but I really just bought it as a laptop bag to have when i was living in Paris and I wanted to buy local.

https://ateliers-auguste.fr/en/men/6...pebble_leather
    Don't stank.
    Currently wearing: Qatar by Roja Dove

Dependent

Haven't used one in years, last time I recall using one was in the 90's

I use a Tumi Alpha Bravo. However, I own three other soft leather briefcases, one black, one brown, and one tan, all of which were relatively unknown Italian brands that I picked up over the years from places like Daffy's (RIP) in NY, and other discounters.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

I have a tan Hartmann that is identical to the one the character Frasier Crane used on TV.

During my time in academia I cycled to uni and needed a large backpack for a folder or two and books. My Aspinal briefcase is quasi virginal. I nonetheless bought a more fashion-forward soft leather Piquadro in blue, which I occasionally use, now that I'm working at a boarding school. European brands here, obviously...