Code of Conduct

Default Which one bottle from you wardrobe would you pick to go with you to the grave?

You can place my bottle of MFK Lumiere Noire in the coffin when the time comes, thank you! (It's got the names of my kids engraved on the bottle.)
    Spray less, love more.

Default Re: Which one bottle from you wardrobe would you pick to go with you to the grave?

Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme
    Ralph Lauren Polo

Either of those two, I want a versatile fragrance for the many places I will go in the afterlife hahahahahaha!
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Default Re: Which one bottle from you wardrobe would you pick to go with you to the grave?

AdP Colonia Assoluta. Fresh citrus to cover the awful stench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Balafre
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Serge Luten’s de Profundus but of course! Plus all my pine/fir/moss/earth/petrichor scents.

Rive gauche

Default Which one bottle from you wardrobe would you pick to go with you to the grave?

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Balafre
    Could’ve sworn it would be Gengis Khan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Armani Eau pour Homme

Mystere de Rochas
    “Let the beauty we love, be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground.” -Rumi

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Fugufish View Post
    Could’ve sworn it would be Gengis Khan.
    Balafre would have much greater significance for me in this situation.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

None
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Basenotes Plus

Still wrapped in cellophane so it's ready for wherever my journey in the afterlife takes me.
    GivenchyGentleman4.jpg

One of my 1990 bottles of Chanel Egoiste.

Basenotes Institution

None

Basenotes Plus

A big empty splash bottle. Just in case I need to piss.

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

I said Terre d'Hermès, years ago. Probably gonna stick with that one. Although adding a bottle of Bleu de Chanel EDT might be good.
    There is no beauty / That cannot be more abused / To beauty's effect.
    / blog:// https://cologniac.com / raging for the machines

Shiseido version of Feminite du Bois for me.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

My body has been signed to medical research upon death. So none as I will be cremated after the 3 years they use my body for.
    DONNA

My current signature, Arabian Horse by Parfumerie Generale - so that when the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse come riding by I will blend right into the background

I really want to say Anubis by Papillon, but I actually have never smelled it.
    "I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones."
    -John Cage

Only one?

If I went for quantity, the 250ml bottle of Kilian's Black Phantom.

None, I don't need any if I'm dead.

But if I'd be cremated instead of buried, then there is no better choice than Baptême du Feu.

Basenotes Plus

This would definitely be a contender.

Basenotes Institution Danny Mitchell's Avatar

Golly, it's a tough one here.....guess I'll go with POLO!
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren