Code of Conduct

Default Xerjoff White Outer Box

Hi there,

Last month, I ordered Pikovaya Dama from FragranceX and it came in a white outer box, with the actual product box sitting inside.
    Today I had Nio and Renaissance from AllBeauty but the white outer boxes were missing.

I saw an unboxing of Naxos on YouTube where the guy had ordered from AllBeauty and it arrived with an outer box.

Should I be worried? Are these still legit? They have cellophane and batch stickers.

Default Re: Xerjoff White Outer Box

Outer white box is used for testers as far as i know, and regular retail items didnt have it.
    I wouldnt worry about it. Its just a box.

They’re not tester boxes. These are different. Quality boxes with a side that folds down.

https://youtu.be/bEhqPQdQDdo

I know what you are saying. I had a few that came in in those. I was buying them titled as "testers". The ones from xerjoff i was buying as non testers were quiting just in cellophane, without box. Just my case.

every xerjoff ive ever bought, both from xerjoff directly and from discounters, has come with the white outer box. I would say though that in the case of discounters, its entirely possible that they just threw the outer white box away. If everything else seems legit about the fragrance i wouldnt worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Elliott View Post
    I saw an unboxing of Naxos on YouTube where the guy had ordered from AllBeauty and it arrived with an outer box.

Should I be worried? Are these still legit? They have cellophane and batch stickers.
    They’re not tester boxes. These are different. Quality boxes with a side that folds down.

https://youtu.be/bEhqPQdQDdo
    I recall receiving a Xerjoff from Harvey Nichs which came in the fancy outer white box. It may have been from the JTC collection. I did have one from the Shooting Stars range long before that and it didn't come in that style of packaging.

Honestly, if everything smells right, I wouldn't worry about it.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Should I be worried?
    No.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Institution

The three boxes I own had the white outer box. I eventually got rid of them. Kept the coffin cases though. Great presentation.

Seconding the opinion that the white outer box is no reason to worry nor making a case against a possible buy

Basenotes Plus

Hi there,

Last month, I ordered Pikovaya Dama from FragranceX and it came in a white outer box, with the actual product box sitting inside.
    Today I had Nio and Renaissance from AllBeauty but the white outer boxes were missing.

The outer white box with the fragrance name written in black is usually supposed to be removed by the retailer, but some choose not to do so.

Either way you're fine whether it comes with it or not.
    Make It Happen!

Current Top 10 Of All Time
    1.Encens Mythique d’Orient
    2.L’Heure Perdue XI
    3.Le Monarque II/Sultanate Of Oman/Pierre de Velay No. 1/Black Cashmere/Pearl Moon/Semi Bespoke 21/Parfum Royale No.1
    4.Candy Aoud/(Dior) Vetiver/Santal Noir/Great Britain/Correspondence/Dasman/Symphonium/Al-Khatt/Nuit de Bekelite/Richwood
    5.Les Sables Roses/Mon Patchouly/1996/EL/Vision In A Dream Psychedelic/Argentium Halo De Lune/Torc/FDB Velvet Amber
    6.L’Heure Mysterieuse XII/Au Hasard/#laislablanca/ Luci Ed Ombre/Tabac Rose/Russian Tea/Oud & Ambre/Oud & Pink
    7.Opus VI/Prolixe/Jump Up & Kiss Me Hedonistic/Alseif
    8.Le Monarque III/V/MAAI/Malesia/Absolue Pour le Soir/Ganymede
    9.Fetish Parfum Pour Homme/Dhajala
    10.Cuir Intense

Bought two Xerjoff bottles and each of them had a white box. Removed it which revealed the box presentation of the scent.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35