Code of Conduct
Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,610 of 3472
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2021

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Flower Season Butterfly Lady For Women!

Flower Season Butterfly Lady by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are Pear and Black Currant; middle notes are iris, Jasmine and Orange Blossom; base notes are Praline, Patchouli, Tonka Bean and Vanilla.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Flower Season Butterfly Dreams For Women!

Flower Season Butterfly Dreams by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Lotus, Jasmine, Rose and Lily-of-the-Valley; middle notes are May Rose, Orange Blossom and Tuberose; base notes are Sandalwood, Musk, Moss and Vetiver.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Flower Season Butterfly Ballet For Women!

Flower Season Butterfly Ballet by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Floral Notes and Peach; middle notes are Violet, Jasmine and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Moss and Sandalwood.

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Fairytales Snow White For Women!

Fairytales Snow White by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women. Top notes are Bergamot and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Passionfruit, Peach and Apricot; base notes are Patchouli, Vanilla and Chocolate.

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Disco Pink For Women!

Disco Pink by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Orange and Bergamot; middle notes are Jasmine and Rose; base notes are White Musk, Patchouli and Vanilla.

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Chasing The Wind Purple Dream Night For Women!

Chasing the Wind Purple Dream Night by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is Jasmine Sambac; middle note is Cashmeran; base note is White Amber.

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Chasing The Wind Purple Dream For Women!

Chasing the Wind Purple Dream by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Orange, Mandarin Orange and Blackberry; middle notes are Jasmine, Violet and Blackberry; base notes are Sunflower, Musk and Cedar.

NEW: Jean-Pierre Sand - Captain Magic For Women!

Captain Magic by Jean-Pierre Sand is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is Jasmine; middle note is Cashmeran; base note is White Amber.

NEW: Hildegard Braukmann - Fruit Garden For Women!

Fruit Garden by Hildegard Braukmann is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Green Grass, Apple and Pepper; middle notes are Magnolia and Rose; base notes are Soil tincture and Moss.

NEW: Hildegard Braukmann - Mediterra Lemon Garden For Women!

Mediterra Lemon Garden by Hildegard Braukmann is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Top notes are Sicilian Lemon and Bitter Orange; middle notes are Tuscan Cypress and Grapefruit; base notes are Jasmine and Ylang-Ylang.

NEW: Harald Gloockler - Pompoos With Love For Women!

Pompoos With Love by Harald Gloockler is a fragrance for women. Top notes are Neroli, Galbanum and Peach; middle notes are Orchid, Jasmine and Rose; base notes are Sandalwood, Amber and Cedar.

NEW: Dr. Grandel - Grandios Mia For Women!

Grandios Mia by Dr. Grandel is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Grandios Mia was launched in 2021. Top notes are Black Currant, Peach and Grapefruit; middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Ozonic notes and Peony; base notes are Patchouli, Musk and Sandalwood.

NEW: Betina Barty - Musk For Women!

Musk by Bettina Barty is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women.

NEW: Betina Barty - Summer Vanilla For Women!

Summer Vanilla by Bettina Barty is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women.

NEW: Betina Barty - Vanilla For Women!

Vanilla by Bettina Barty is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women.

NEW: BadeFee - Bloom For Women!

Bloom by BadeFee is a Amber Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Bloom was launched in 2020. Top notes are Truffle and Bergamot; middle notes are Jasmine, Strawberry, Orange Blossom and Tuberose; base notes are Amber, Vanilla and Cedar.

NEW: BadeFee - Diva For Women!

Diva by BadeFee is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Diva was launched in 2020. Top notes are Pineapple, Hyacinth, Patchouli and Pepper; middle notes are Jasmine and Citron; base notes are Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla and Vetiver.

NEW: BadeFee - Free For Women!

Free by BadeFee is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Free was launched in 2020. Top notes are Freesia, Litchi and Peony; middle notes are Magnolia, Lily-of-the-Valley and Rose; base notes are Amber and Virginia Cedar.

NEW: BadeFee - Fresh For Women!

Fresh by BadeFee is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Fresh was launched in 2020. Top notes are Apple, Citron and Cedar; middle notes are Bamboo, Jasmine and Rose; base notes are Amber and Musk.

NEW: BadeFee - Galaxy For Women!

Galaxy by BadeFee is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Galaxy was launched in 2020. Top notes are Jasmine, Bergamot, Cassia, Coconut, Mandarin Orange, Melon and Cotton Candy; middle notes are Apricot, Honey, Blackberry, Jasmine, Orchid, Peach, Plum and Rose; base notes are Amber, Caramel, Patchouli, Chocolate, Tonka Bean and Vanilla.

NEW: BadeFee - Garden For Women!

Garden by BadeFee is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Garden was launched in 2020. Top notes are Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange and Bergamot; middle notes are Freesia, Gardenia, Jasmine, Camellia, Lily-of-the-Valley, Lily and Rose; base notes are Sandalwood and White Musk.

NEW: BadeFee - Love For Women!

Love by BadeFee is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Love was launched in 2020. Top notes are Pear and Black Currant; middle notes are iris, Jasmine and Orange Blossom; base notes are Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Praline and Patchouli.

NEW: BadeFee - Melody For Women!

Melody by BadeFee is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Melody was launched in 2020. Top note is Patchouli; middle notes are Rose, iris, Jasmine, Orange and Citron; base notes are Pear, Tonka Bean and Vanilla.

NEW: BadeFee - Ocean For Women!

Ocean by BadeFee is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ocean was launched in 2020. Top notes are Apple, Citron and Cedar; middle notes are Bamboo, Jasmine and Rose; base notes are Amber and Musk.

NEW: BadeFee - Sky For Women!

Sky by BadeFee is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Sky was launched in 2020. Top notes are Passionfruit and Bitter Orange; middle notes are Musk, Gardenia and Rum; base notes are Tonka Bean and Vanilla.

NEW: Anna Inspiring Jewelry - Black For Women!

Black by Anna Inspiring Jewelry is a fragrance for women. Top note is Bergamot; middle notes are Rose, Jasmine and Patchouli; base notes are Vanilla and White Musk.

NEW: Anna Inspiring Jewelry - Green For Women!

Green by Anna Inspiring Jewelry is a fragrance for women. Top notes are Fig, Plum and Bergamot; middle notes are Orchid, Jasmine and Tea; base notes are Musk, Apple and Cedar.

NEW: Anna Inspiring Jewelry - White For Women!

White by Anna Inspiring Jewelry is a fragrance for women. Top notes are Lemon, Freesia and Rose; middle notes are Jasmine, Anise and Sandalwood; base notes are Vanilla, Musk and Cashmere Wood.

NEW: Gucci - Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau De Parfum For Women!

Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum by Gucci is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum was launched in 2021. Top note is Pear Blossom; middle notes are Gardenia and Jasmine; base notes are Brown sugar and Patchouli.

NEW: Moresque - The Secret Collection - Tamima Sillage For Women!

The Secret Collection - Tamima Sillage is a new perfume by Moresque for women and was released in 2021.

It is being marketed by HIC Beauty.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Orange
    White pepper
    Mugwort
    Heart Notes
    Neroli
    Iris
    Amber
    Green cardamom
    Coriander
    Caraway
    Base Notes
    Vanilla
    Cypriol
    Labdanum
    Myrrh
    Cashmere wood
    Oud
    Musk

Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast