Code of Conduct
Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,790 of 3472
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2021

NEW: Hamidi Oud & Perfumes - Abdee For Women!

Abdee by Hamidi Oud & Perfumes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: George Kordahi - Derisoire For Women!

Derisoire by George Kordahi is a Amber Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are elemi, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange and Pepper; middle notes are Patchouli, Jasmine, Cedar and Sandalwood; base notes are Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum and Musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: George Kordahi - Feline For Women!

Feline by George Kordahi is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Violet, Freesia and Honeysuckle; middle notes are Rose, Jasmine, Orris Root and Magnolia; base notes are Palisander Rosewood, Leather, Patchouli and Vanilla.

NEW: George Kordahi - Rosa Margeaux For Women!

Rossa Margeaux by George Kordahi is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Black Currant, Bergamot and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Rose, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley and Orris Root; base notes are Vanilla, Patchouli, Orange Blossom and Cedar.

NEW: George Kordahi - Sublime For Women!

Sublime by George Kordahi is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is Damask Rose; middle note is Oriental Woodsy notes; base notes are Vanilla, Agarwood (Oud) and Patchouli.

NEW: Estiara - Aquatic Rose For Women!

Aquatic Rose by Estiara is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Bergamot, Dried Plum and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Rose, Lantana, Orange Blossom and Magnolia; base notes are Patchouli, Cedar and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Capture Black For Women!

Capture Black by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Grapefruit, Bergamot, Pear and Apple; middle notes are Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Violet and Rose; base notes are Benzoin, Cedar, Sandalwood and Vanilla.

NEW: Estiara - Capture Gold For Women!

Capture Gold by Estiara is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Bergamot, Peach and Orange; middle notes are Geranium, Rose and Jasmine; base notes are Musk, Vetiver and Patchouli.

NEW: Estiara - Delicious Doll For Women!

Delicious Doll by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Passionfruit, Peach, Freesia, Mandarin Orange and Apple; middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Tuberose and Jasmine; base notes are Musk, Vanilla, Sandalwood and Oakmoss.

NEW: Estiara - E & P Femme For Women!

E&P Femme by Estiara is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Orange Blossom, Citruses and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley and Carnation; base notes are Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood and Tonka Bean.

NEW: Estiara - E & P Right Blue For Women!

E&P Right Blue by Estiara is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are Lemon, Apple and Cedar; middle notes are Jasmine, White Rose and Bamboo; base notes are Musk, Cedar and Amber.

NEW: Estiara - Enigma For Women!

Enigma by Estiara is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Pomegranate, Fruity Notes, Peach, Green Notes, Bergamot and Citruses; middle notes are Floral Notes, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Lotus and Musk; base notes are Amber, Woody Notes, Patchouli and Praline.

NEW: Estiara - Evolve For Women!

Evolve by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Freesia, Raspberry, Rose and Litchi; middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Lily, Lilac, Peony and Jasmine; base notes are Patchouli, Sandalwood and White Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Freda For Women!

Freeda by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Peony and Citruses; middle notes are Fruity Notes, Rose and Jasmine; base notes are Patchouli, Sandalwood and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Happy Moment For Women!

Happy Moment by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Blood Orange and Citruses; middle notes are Honeysuckle, Osmanthus, Magnolia and Raspberry; base notes are Cashmere Wood, Amber and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - J Joy For Women!

J Joy by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Melon, Magnolia, Peach and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Jasmine, Tuberose, Plum, Orchid and Rose; base notes are Vanilla, Blackberry and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - La Belle For Women!

La Belle by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Black Currant and Pear; middle notes are iris, Jasmine and Orange Blossom; base notes are Patchouli, Vanilla and Tonka Bean.

NEW: Estiara - Love Offence For Women!

Love Offence by Estiara is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Pink Pepper and Orange; middle notes are Lilac, Jasmine, Geranium and Peach; base notes are Patchouli, Amber and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Lovely Life For Women!

Lovely Life by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Citruses, Blood Orange and Raspberry; middle notes are Osmanthus, Magnolia and Honeysuckle; base notes are Amber, Cashmere Wood and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Luscious Babe For Women!

Luscious Babe by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Red Berries and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Gardenia, Honeysuckle and Jasmine; base notes are Vanilla, Amber and Sandalwood.

NEW: Estiara - Miss Cute For Women!

Miss Cute by Estiara is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Orange, Bergamot and Peach; middle notes are Rose, Jasmine and Geranium; base notes are Patchouli, Vetiver and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Miss Cute Noir For Women!

Miss Cute Noir by Estiara is a Amber Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Black Currant, Orange, Peach and Bergamot; middle notes are Rose, Geranium and Jasmine; base notes are Patchouli, Caramel, Musk and Vetiver.

NEW: Estiara - Miss Darling For Women!

Miss Darling by Estiara is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Big Strawberry and Raspberry; middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley and Jasmine; base notes are Patchouli, Praline and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Nectar For Women!

Nectar by Estiara is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are Red Berries, Lemon and Green Notes; middle notes are Cappuccino, Apple, Praline and Peony; base notes are Musk and Cedar.

NEW: Estiara - Page 3 For Women!

Page 3 by Estiara is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are Passionfruit and Tropical Fruits; middle notes are Gardenia and Jasmine; base notes are Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Woody Notes and Musk.

NEW: Estiara - Posies For Women!

Posies by Estiara is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Grapefruit and Citruses; middle notes are Jasmine, Orris Root and Floral Notes; base notes are White Musk, Cedar and Amber.

NEW: Estiara - Rejoice & Dance For Women!

Rejoice & Dance by Estiara is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Freesia, Bitter Orange, Peach and Orange Blossom; middle notes are Magnolia, Rose and Jasmine; base notes are Musk, Vanilla and Amber.

NEW: Estiara - Rosa Bella For Women!

Rosa Bella by Estiara is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Black Currant, Bergamot and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Rose, Gardenia, Lily-of-the-Valley and Orange Blossom; base notes are Vanilla, Orris and Sandalwood.

NEW: Estiara - Solo For Women!

Solo by Estiara is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Peach and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Tuberose and Jasmine; base notes are Amber, Musk and Vanilla.

NEW: Playboy - You 2.0 For Her For Women!

You 2.0 for Her is a new perfume by Playboy for women and was released in 2021.

It is being marketed by E.A. Cosmetics.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot
    Pear
    Blackcurrant
    Heart Notes
    Orange blossom
    Violet leaf
    Patchouli
    Base Notes
    Tonka bean
    Musk
    Sandalwood

Page 93 of 116 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 ... LastLast