Code of Conduct
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98
Results 2,911 to 2,928 of 2928
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2021

NEW: Rasasi - Maisam For Women!

Maisam by Rasasi is a Amber fragrance for women.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Rasasi - Manal For Women!

Manal by Rasasi is a Amber Woody fragrance for women. Top notes are Saffron, Rose and Bergamot; middle notes are Rose, Sandalwood, Jasmine and Honeysuckle; base notes are Woody Notes, Amber and Musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Rasasi - Mehrab For Women!

Mehrab by Rasasi is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Rose and Saffron; middle notes are Tobacco and Amber; base notes are Musk and Woody Notes.

NEW: Rasasi - Mezyuna For Women!

Mezyuna by Rasasi is a Amber Floral fragrance for women.

NEW: Rasasi - Mukhallat Lil Abhaya Wa Shela For Women!

Mukhallat Lil Abhaya Wa Shela by Rasasi is a Amber fragrance for women. Top notes are Rose and Saffron; middle notes are Amber and Tobacco; base note is Musk.

NEW: Rasasi - Rose For Women!

Rose by Rasasi is a fragrance for women.

NEW: Rasasi - Rawda For Women!

Rawda by Rasasi is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Saffron, Myrrh, Jasmine and Amber; middle notes are Nutmeg, Cloves, Mace, Cardamom, Heliotrope and Cyclamen; base notes are Fir, Cedar, Tonka Bean, Oakmoss and Musk.

NEW: Rasasi - Rania For Women!

Rania by Rasasi is a Amber Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang and Rose; middle notes are Floral Notes and Fruity Notes; base notes are Amber, Resin, Woodsy Notes and oak moss.

NEW: Rasasi - Royale For Women!

Royale by Rasasi is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are Tangerine and Bergamot; middle notes are Red Berries and Fruity Notes; base notes are Honey, Vanilla, Musk and Sandalwood.

NEW: Rasasi - Royale Blue For Women!

Royale Blue by Rasasi is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are Sea Notes, Galbanum, Bergamot, Melon, Apple, Orange and Peach; middle notes are Lavender, Peony, Jasmine and Rose; base notes are Patchouli, Cedar, Vetiver, Musk and Amber.

NEW: Rasasi - Ruh Al Teeb For Women!

Ruh Al Teeb by Rasasi is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are Rose, Marigold, Chamomile, Jasmine and Lily-of-the-Valley; middle notes are Geranium, Spicy Notes, Sandalwood, Lily-of-the-Valley and Amber; base notes are Green Notes, Musk, Patchouli and Melon.

NEW: Rasasi - Safina For Women!

Safina by Rasasi is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Aldehydes, Bergamot, Green Notes and Rhubarb; middle notes are Ylang-Ylang, Rose, Jasmine and Orris Root; base notes are Oakmoss, Castoreum, Patchouli, resins and Sandalwood.

NEW: Rasasi - Samia For Women!

Samia by Rasasi is a Amber Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Bergamot and Floral Notes; middle note is Woody Notes; base notes are Musk and Vanilla.

NEW: Rasasi - Soul's Secret For Women!

Soul's Secret by Rasasi is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Watery Notes, Green Notes, Orchid and Violet; middle notes are Mango, Passionfruit, Peach, Lotus, Rose and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Cedar and Musk.

NEW: Rasasi - Twinkle For Women!

Twinkle by Rasasi is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are Peach, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange and Black Currant; middle notes are Peony, Rose, Orris and Jasmine Sambac; base notes are Cedar, Musk and Sandalwood.

NEW: Rasasi - While In Love...Forever For Women!

While in Love... Forever by Rasasi is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are Green Apple, Bellflower and Sicilian Lemon; middle notes are Jasmine, Bamboo and White Rose; base notes are Musk, Amber and Cedar.

NEW: Rasasi - Zinobia For Women!

Zinobia by Rasasi is a Amber Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Floral Notes and Rose; middle notes are Floral Notes and Agarwood (Oud); base notes are Amber and Musk.

NEW: Rasasi - Tagreed For Women!

Tagreed by Rasasi is a Amber Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are Rose and Geranium; middle notes are Jasmine and Clove; base notes are Sandalwood, Amber and Resin.

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98