Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2021

NEW: Son Venin - Santal Super!

Santal Super by Son Ven´n is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Santal Super was launched in 2020. Top notes are Pepper, Bergamot and Green Notes; middle notes are Eucalyptus, Olibanum, Cardamom and Jasmine; base notes are Sandalwood, Cedar and White Musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Pekji - Blacklight!

Blacklight by Pekji is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Blacklight was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Ímer Ipekši.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Pekji - Flesh!

Flesh by Pekji is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Flesh was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Ímer Ipekši.

NEW: Pekji - Yes, Please!

Yes, Please by Pekji is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Yes, Please was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Ímer Ipekši.

NEW: Pekji - Purpl!

Purpl by Pekji is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Purpl was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Ímer Ipekši.

NEW: Mokoto - Cinis Cinerum!

Cinis Cinerum by Mokoto is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women and men. Cinis Cinerum was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is AndrÚ Pruski. Top notes are Lime and Bergamot; middle notes are Mimosa and Jasmine; base notes are Tobacco, Vanilla, Patchouli, iris and Vetiver.

NEW: Mokoto - Domus Tenebrosa!

Domus Tenebrosa by Mokoto is a Woody fragrance for women and men. Domus Tenebrosa was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is AndrÚ Pruski. Top notes are Bergamot, Coriander and Juniper Berries; middle notes are Neroli and Brazilian Rosewood; base notes are Olibanum and Cedar.

NEW: Mokoto - Natura Medicinae!

Natura Medicinae by Mokoto is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women and men. Natura Medicinae was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is AndrÚ Pruski. Top notes are Galbanum, Bergamot and Petitgrain; middle notes are Orange Blossom and Violet Leaf; base notes are Opoponax and Amber.

NEW: Mokoto - Rosa Alba!

Rosa Alba by Mokoto is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Rosa Alba was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is AndrÚ Pruski. Top notes are Bitter Orange and Bergamot; middle notes are White Rose and Orange Blossom; base notes are Vetiver and Musk.

NEW: Mokoto - Rosa Rubea!

Rosa Rubea by Mokoto is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Rosa Rubea was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is AndrÚ Pruski. Top notes are Pink Pepper, Marigold and Bergamot; middle notes are Bulgarian Rose and Clove; base note is Labdanum.

NEW: Mokoto - Solutio Perfecta!

Solutio Perfecta by Mokoto is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Solutio Perfecta was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is AndrÚ Pruski. Top note is Pink Pepper; middle notes are Tuberose and Jasmine; base notes are Labdanum and Vetiver.

NEW: Max Philip - Purple!

Purple by Max Philip is a Amber fragrance for women and men. Purple was launched in 2020. Top notes are Sicilian Orange, Calabrian bergamot and Sicilian Lemon; middle note is Fruits; base notes are White Musk, Madagascar Vanilla and Amber.

NEW: Max Philip - Red!

Red by Max Philip is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. Red was launched in 2020. Top notes are Saffron and Jasmine; middle notes are Amberwood and Ambergris; base notes are Fir Resin and Cedar.

NEW: Max Philip - Blue!

Blue by Max Philip is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. Blue was launched in 2020. Top notes are Litchi, Bergamot and Peach; middle notes are Peony, Orange Blossom, Jasmine and Petalia; base notes are Musk, Moss and Woody Notes.

NEW: Max Philip - Brown!

Brown by Max Philip is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Brown was launched in 2021. Top notes are Raspberry, Saffron and Thyme; middle notes are Olibanum and Jasmine; base notes are Leather, Suede, Woody Notes and Amber.

NEW: Max Philip - Cherry!

Cherry by Max Philip is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Cherry was launched in 2021. Top notes are Sour Cherry, Bitter Almond and Liquor; middle notes are Sour Cherry, Turkish Rose, Plum and Jasmine Sambac; base notes are Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Peru Balsam, Benzoin, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, Cedar, Cloves, Vetiver and Patchouli.

NEW: Max Philip - Grey!

Grey by Max Philip is a Amber Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Grey was launched in 2021. Top notes are Saffron and Cardamom; middle note is Patchouli; base notes are Sandalwood and Agarwood (Oud).

NEW: Matiere Premiere - Radical Rose!

Radical Rose by Matiere Premiere is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Radical Rose was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

NEW: Mark Buxton - A Day in My Life!

A Day In My Life by Mark Buxton is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. A Day In My Life was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Pink Pepper and Rose Oil; middle notes are Elemi resin, Rose and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Labdanum, Patchouli, Sandalwood and Rose.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Black Angel!

Black Angel by Mark Buxton is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Black Angel was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Mandarin Orange and Ginger; middle notes are Jasmine and Orris; base notes are Styrax, Patchouli and Amber.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Devil In Disguise!

Devil in Disguise by Mark Buxton is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Devil in Disguise was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Rhubarb Leaf and Ginger; middle notes are Magnolia and Neroli; base notes are Vetiver, Musk and Patchouli.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Dreaming With Ghosts!

Dreaming With Ghosts by Mark Buxton is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Dreaming With Ghosts was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Quince and Tagetes; middle notes are Leather and Peony; base notes are Vanilla and Vetiver.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Emotional Drop!

Emotional Drop by Mark Buxton is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Emotional Drop was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Gooseberry, violet leaves and Neroli; middle notes are Orris, Rose Oil and Black Currant Blossom; base notes are Vetiver, Balsam Fir and Sandalwood.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Message In A Perfume!

Message In A Perfume by Mark Buxton is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Message In A Perfume was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Magnolia, Ylang-Ylang and Neroli; middle notes are Magnolia, Orange Blossom, Ylang-Ylang, Neroli, Jasmine Sambac and Rose Oil; base notes are Labdanum, Civet, Ambergris and Sandalwood.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Spiritual Healing!

Spiritual Healing by Mark Buxton is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Spiritual Healing was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Davana and Black Currant Blossom; middle notes are Elderberry and Osmanthus; base notes are Castoreum and Labdanum.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Wood And Absinth!

Wood and Absinth by Mark Buxton is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Wood and Absinth was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Absinthe and Clary Sage; middle notes are Palisander Rosewood and Jasmine; base notes are Cedar and Vetiver.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Free!

Free by Mark Buxton is a Amber fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Free was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Olibanum, Bergamot and Incense; middle notes are Benzoin and Labdanum; base notes are Amber, Vanilla and Patchouli.

NEW: Mark Buxton - I Want!

I Want by Mark Buxton is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. I Want was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Wild berries and Black Currant; middle notes are Rose, iris, Tuberose, Jasmine, Neroli Essence and Magnolia; base notes are Patchouli, Vetiver and Agarwood (Oud).

NEW: Mark Buxton - To Break!

To Break by Mark Buxton is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. To Break was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Magnolia, Green Apple and Pineapple; middle notes are iris and Spices; base notes are Ambergris, Ambrette (Musk Mallow), Musk and Sandalwood.

NEW: Mark Buxton - Why Not A Cologne!

Why Not A Cologne by Mark Buxton is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Why Not A Cologne was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are Red Apple, Magnolia and Pineapple; middle note is Floral Notes; base notes are Teak Wood and Leather.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast