Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Summer 2021

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Spring thread:
    https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...es-Spring-2021
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Eau Rose by Diptyque

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2021

NEW: Stephanie De Bruijn - Cashmere!

Cashmere by Stéphanie de Bruijn - Parfum sur Mesure is a Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Cashmere was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphanie de Bruijn.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Stephanie De Bruijn - L'Eau De Sevigne!

L'Eau De Sevigne by Stéphanie de Bruijn - Parfum sur Mesure is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. L'Eau De Sevigne was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphanie de Bruijn.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Stephanie De Bruijn - L'Ile Aux Cynges!

l’Ile Aux Cygnes by Stéphanie de Bruijn - Parfum sur Mesure is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. l’Ile Aux Cygnes was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphanie de Bruijn.

NEW: Stephanie De Bruijn - Le Sully!

Le Sully by Stéphanie de Bruijn - Parfum sur Mesure is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Le Sully was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphanie de Bruijn.

NEW: Stephanie De Bruijn - Montaigne!

Montaigne by Stéphanie de Bruijn - Parfum sur Mesure is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Montaigne was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphanie de Bruijn.

NEW: Stephanie De Bruijn - Promenons-Nous Dans Les Bois!

Promenons-Nous Dans Les Bois by Stéphanie de Bruijn - Parfum sur Mesure is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Promenons-Nous Dans Les Bois was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphanie de Bruijn. Top notes are Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender and Green Notes; middle notes are Mint, Artemisia, Anise, Nutmeg, Heliotrope and Sage; base notes are Cedar, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber and White Musk.

NEW: Signature - Rose!

Rose by Signature is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Rose was launched in 2020. Top notes are Raspberry, Blueberry and Peach; middle notes are Musk, Rose and Patchouli; base notes are Vanilla, Sandalwood and Amber.

NEW: Sharini Parfums - Iris Veritable!

Iris Veritable by Sharini Parfums Naturels is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Nicolas Jennings. Top notes are Coriander, Bergamot and Lime; middle notes are Geranium, Jasmine, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Carrot, Orange Blossom and Petitgrain; base notes are iris, Guaiac Wood, Cedar, Benzoin, Vetiver and Vanilla.

NEW: Sharini Parfums - Ambre Gris Mythique!

Ambre Gris Mythique by Sharini Parfums Naturels is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Nicolas Jennings. Top notes are Peach, Clementine, Pink Grapefruit and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Gardenia, Lime Blossom, Carnation, Clary Sage and Rose Water; base notes are Ambergris, Tonka Bean, Agarwood (Oud), Patchouli, Labdanum, Oakmoss and Vanilla.

NEW: Sharini Parfums - Ambre Essentiel!

Ambre Essentiel by Sharini Parfums Naturels is a Amber fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Nicolas Jennings. Top notes are Cardamom, Bergamot and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Rose, Palmarosa and Clary Sage; base notes are Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedar, Benzoin, Labdanum, Rose Water, Patchouli and Hibiscus.

NEW: Serge Dumonten - Prince Of Darkness!

Prince of Darkness by Serge Dumonten is a Amber Woody fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Serge Dumonten - Mystic Rose!

Mystic Rose by Serge Dumonten is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Serge Dumonten - Le Baiser De L'Ange!

Le Baiser De L'Ange by Serge Dumonten is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Serge Dumonten - La Baiser De La Pluie!

La Baiser De La Pluie by Serge Dumonten is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Serge Duval.

NEW: Serge Dumonten - Kill Me Softly!

Kill me softly by Serge Dumonten is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Serge Dumonten - Elixir Narcotique!

Elixir Narcotique by Serge Dumonten is a Amber fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Serge Dumonten - Black Narcotique!

Black Narcotique by Serge Dumonten is a Amber fragrance for women and men.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Iris & White Chocolate!

Iris & White Chocolate by The Dua Brand is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Iris & White Chocolate was launched in 2021.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Coconut Ice Cream Gelato!

Coconut Ice Cream Gelato by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Coconut Ice Cream Gelato was launched in 2021.

NEW: Conde Parfum - Bois D'Orange!

Bois d'Orange by Condé Parfum is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Bois d'Orange was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Fábio Condé. Top notes are Tangerine, Orange, Bitter Orange, Lime and Bergamot; middle notes are Rhubarb, Petitgrain, Tarragon, elemi and Pink Pepper; base notes are Vetiver, Guaiac Wood, Cedar and White Musk.

NEW: Vyrao - I Am Verdant!

I Am Verdant by Vyrao is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. I Am Verdant was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Lyn Harris.

NEW: Vyrao - Witchy Woo!

Witchy Woo by Vyrao is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Witchy Woo was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Lyn Harris.

NEW: Vyrao - Free 00!

Free 00 by Vyrao is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Free 00 was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Lyn Harris.

NEW: Vyrao - Magnetic 70!

Magnetic 70 by Vyrao is a Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Magnetic 70 was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Lyn Harris.

NEW: Vyrao - Georgette!

Georgette by Vyrao is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Georgette was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Lyn Harris.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Dark Chocolate, Rum, and Vanilla!

Dark Chocolate, Rum, and Vanilla by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Dark Chocolate, Rum, and Vanilla was launched in 2021.

NEW: 27 87 - Flaneur!

Flâneur by 27 87 is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Flâneur was launched in 2021. Top notes are Bergamot and Lime (Linden) Blossom; middle notes are Absinthe, Almond and Orris Root; base notes are Cashmere Wood, Ambergris and Vetiver.

NEW: Gucci - 1921!

1921 is a new perfume by Gucci for women and men and was released in 2021.

It is being marketed by Coty.

Perfumer

Alberto Morillas

Fragrance Notes

Neroli, Italian citron, Oakmoss

NEW: Diptyque - Citronelle & Geranium!

Citronnelle & Geranium is a new and limited perfume by Diptyque for women and men and was released in 2021.

It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital.

Fragrance Notes

Lemon grass, Geranium, Lemon eucalyptus, Floral notes, Musk

Page 1 of 105 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast