Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Summer 2021

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Spring thread:
    https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...es-Spring-2021
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Santal by Fragonard

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2021

NEW: Stephanie De Bruijn - My Gentleman!

My Gentleman by Stéphanie de Bruijn - Parfum sur Mesure is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. My Gentleman was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphanie de Bruijn. Top notes are Lemon and Bergamot; middle notes are Tarragon, Galbanum, Mint and Lavender; base notes are Labdanum, Sandalwood, Cedar and Vetiver.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Mauboussin - Mauboussin Discovery!

Mauboussin Discovery by Mauboussin is a Citrus fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Mauboussin Discovery was launched in 2021. Top notes are Calabrian bergamot, Pink Pepper and Green Apple; middle notes are Jasmine, Thyme and Cardamom; base notes are Oakmoss, Patchouli and Leather.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Eudora - Intention For Man!

Intention For Man by Eudora is a Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Intention For Man was launched in 2021. Top notes are Bergamot, Sage, Lavender, Italian Lemon and Madagascar Pepper; middle notes are Cardamom and Geranium; base notes are Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Milk, Texas Cedar and Indonesian Patchouli Leaf.

NEW: Zadig & Voltaire - This is Him Art 4 All!

This Is Him! Art 4 All is a new and limited perfume by Zadig & Voltaire for men and was released in 2021.

It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Pink grapefruit, Apple, Cardamom, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Vanilla

NEW: Saint Hilaire - Ambre Chic!

Ambre Chic by Saint Hilaire is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Ambre Chic was launched in 2020. Top notes are Tangerine and Clary Sage; middle notes are Iris Flower and Tonka Bean; base notes are Vanilla and Leather.

NEW: Saint Hilaire - Iris Absolu!

Iris Absolu by Saint Hilaire is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Iris Absolu was launched in 2020. Top note is Cardamom; middle notes are Cedar and Lavender; base notes are Vetiver and Caraway.

NEW: Saint Hilaire - Oud Ultime!

Oud Ultime by Saint Hilaire is a Leather fragrance for men. Oud Ultime was launched in 2020. Top note is Leather; middle notes are Cypress and Patchouli; base note is Vetiver.

NEW: Rivages Parfums - Le Diamant De Rivages!

Le Diamant De Rivages by Rivages Parfums is a marine fragrance for men.

NEW: Quearme - Griffon!

Griffon by Quearmé is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Griffon was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Hüseyin Erdoğmuş. Top notes are Bergamot, Whiskey and Davana; middle notes are Rose, Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha and Agarwood (Oud); base notes are Sandalwood, Gurjan balsam, Tobacco, White Musk and Amber.

NEW: Quearme - N-Geen!

N-Geen by Quearmé is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. N-Geen was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Caroline de Boutiny. Top notes are Cumin and Honey; middle notes are Patchouli and Violet; base notes are Amber, Cedar, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, White Musk and Madagascar Vanilla.

NEW: Quearme - Duuoh!

Duuoh by Quearmé is a Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Duuoh was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Caroline de Boutiny. Top notes are Lemon and Calabrian bergamot; middle notes are Palisander Rosewood and Virginia Cedar; base notes are Sandalwood and Bourbon Vanilla.

NEW: Quearme - Oiko!

Oiko by Quearmé is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Oiko was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Hüseyin Erdoğmuş. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Bergamot, Lemon, Pear and Pineapple; middle notes are Pepper, Nutmeg, Lily-of-the-Valley, Rose, Lavender and Sea Notes; base notes are Amber, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Cedar and Musk.

NEW: Quearme - Treies!

Treies by Quearmé is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Treies was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Hüseyin Erdoğmuş. Top notes are Mandarin Orange and Saffron; middle notes are iris, Violet, Cedar and Cashmere Wood; base notes are Sandalwood, Vanilla and Benzoin.

NEW: Arabian Oud - Blue Aoud!

Blue Oud by Arabian Oud is a Woody fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Blue Oud was launched in 2021. Top note is Cambodian Oud; middle note is Musk; base note is Indian Oud.

NEW: Remy Latoir - Cigar Blue Label!

Cigar Blue Label by Remy Latour is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Cigar Blue Label was launched in 2020. Top notes are Bergamot, Orange Blossom and Grapefruit; middle notes are Nutmeg, Geranium, Plum and Lavender; base notes are Musk, Teak Wood, Amber and Tonka Bean.

NEW: Prime Collection - Black Stamino!

Black Stamino by Prime Collection is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are Bergamot and Artemisia; middle notes are Patchouli, Nutmeg and Coumarin; base notes are Vanilla, Musk, Amber, Palisander Rosewood and Teak Wood.

NEW: Prime Collection - Deep Sense Black!

Deep Sense Black by Prime Collection is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Top notes are Lavender and Lemon; middle note is Pineapple; base note is Moss.

NEW: Prime Collection - Deep Sense Blue!

Deep Sense Blue by Prime Collection is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Top notes are Green Apple and Grapefruit; middle notes are Pineapple and Fern; base notes are Tonka Bean and White Musk.

NEW: Prime Collection - Inter!

Inter by Prime Collection is a Woody fragrance for men. Top notes are Lemon and Pear; middle notes are Vetiver, Sandalwood and Amber; base notes are Vetiver, Sandalwood and Amber.

NEW: Prime Collection - Rupture Black!

Rupture Black by Prime Collection is a Amber Floral fragrance for men. Top notes are Lemon and Bergamot; middle notes are Orange Blossom and Jasmine; base notes are Amber and Benzoin.

NEW: Prime Collection - Stamino Blue!

Stamino Blue by Prime Collection is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are Lemon and Grapefruit; middle notes are Vetiver and Nutmeg; base notes are Cedar, Sandalwood and Olibanum.

NEW: Prime Collection - Urban Edition!

Urban Edition by Prime Collection is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are Bergamot and Cardamom; middle notes are Nutmeg and Lavender; base note is Vanilla.

NEW: Prima Materia - L'Aviateur!

L'Aviateur by Prima Materia is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. L'Aviateur was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are Bergamot, Apple and Pineapple; middle notes are Lavender, Clary Sage and elemi; base notes are Vetiver, Amberwood and Oakmoss.

NEW: Prima Materia - L'Horloger!

L'Horloger by Prima Materia is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. L'Horloger was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Apple and Black Currant; middle notes are Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Geranium and Black Pepper; base notes are Cedar, Birch, Patchouli and Vetiver.

NEW: Prima Materia - Trickster!

Trickster by Prima Materia is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Trickster was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are Pink Pepper, Pineapple and Lemon; middle notes are Geranium, Lavender and Clary Sage; base notes are Patchouli, Vetiver and Cedar.

NEW: Prima Materia - 5 Dragon!

5 Dragon by Prima Materia is a fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. 5 Dragon was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. Top notes are Pink Pepper, Lemon and Black Pepper; middle notes are Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Lavender; base notes are Cedar, Oakmoss and Tonka Bean.

NEW: Plantes & Parfums - Eau De Ventoux!

Eau du Ventoux by Plantes & Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are Absinthe, Bergamot and Tarragon; middle notes are Woody Notes, Geranium and Sea Notes; base notes are Cedar, Musk and Sandalwood.

NEW: Plantes & Parfums - Eau De Ventoux Boise!

Eau du Ventoux Boisé by Plantes & Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are Pine Tree, Bergamot and Grapefruit; middle notes are Lavender, Geranium, Cashmere Wood and Tonka Bean; base notes are Cedar, White Sandalwood, Patchouli and Musk.

NEW: Plantes & Parfums - Eau De Ventoux Sport!

Eau du Ventoux Sport by Plantes & Parfums is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Top notes are Mint, Bergamot and Grapefruit; middle notes are Lavender, Geranium, Tonka Bean and Herbal Notes; base notes are Cedar, Sandalwood, Musk and Amber.

Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast