Code of Conduct

Default Goest Smokers Perfume

Got this one in today and I am not disappointed. While I don’t smoke cigarettes, I do occasionally indulge in a good cigar and tonight is a perfect night for it-I’m sitting on my back patio enjoying a thunderstorm, a coffee infused Cigar and a big cup of strong New Orleans black coffee....with the Goest sprayed all over me and my clothes.

All I can say is wow! It’s very hard to describe, but I will do my best. When initially sprayed I smelled almost nothing-it was almost a Molecule 01 experience. The magic is in the smoke however, as I discovered while enjoying said cigar. As promised by Goest, the smoke from the cigar mingled with the scent to produce something very mild but intoxicating. It has a woody, mild musky skin scent when the smoke comes into contact. In the best possible way my skin has a fresh laundered t shirt after my wife has also slept in it for the night kinda thing going on...it’s very “human” in a personal sort of way.

I don’t plan on over indulging in cigars so I only bought one small “loosie” instead of a pack-brilliant btw.

Here is the link for y’all:

http://www.goest.us/smokers-perfume/
    Current Top 5:

Prada Luna Rossa Black, Bortnikoff Musk Cologne, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Versace Eros, Santa Maria Novella Muschio

All Time Signature Scent: Kiehls Musk

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Goest Smokers Perfume

First hearing of this one.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    I’m sitting on my back patio enjoying a thunderstorm, a coffee infused Cigar and a big cup of strong New Orleans black coffee....with the Goest sprayed all over me and my clothes.
    Sounds wonderful!

Thank you for the recommendation. In a certain way, admitting and seconding to be in a situation fairly similar to yours: while not a smoker, still heavily into most if not nearly all tobacco scents tested so far.
    Currently wearing: Open by Roger & Gallet

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Thank you for the recommendation. In a certain way, admitting and seconding to be in a situation fairly similar to yours: while not a smoker, still heavily into most if not nearly all tobacco scents tested so far.
    I love pretty much all tobacco scents, but I’ll warn you with this one...it’s not a tobacco fragrance...it’s a tobacco smoke enhancer. The smoke from cigs or cigars or camp fire smoke mingles with this to create a personal fragrance according to your own body chemistry and smoke combined.
    Current Top 5:

Prada Luna Rossa Black, Bortnikoff Musk Cologne, Mancera Cedrat Bois, Versace Eros, Santa Maria Novella Muschio

All Time Signature Scent: Kiehls Musk

Basenotes Institution

Decent price!

Basenotes Institution L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jdnba View Post
    Got this one in today and I am not disappointed. While I don’t smoke cigarettes, I do occasionally indulge in a good cigar and tonight is a perfect night for it-I’m sitting on my back patio enjoying a thunderstorm, a coffee infused Cigar and a big cup of strong New Orleans black coffee....with the Goest sprayed all over me and my clothes.

I enjoy the details as you set the scene. Nice! And your description of the scent itself makes me envious. I'm not familiar with Goest, but you've piqued my curiosity for sure.

I get a bit of a cigarette vibe from Untitled by Maison Martin Margiela. It's an interesting efect in an otherwise super-fresh scent.
    Current Favorites (in no particular order)
    Castile
    Boy Chanel
    Endymion
    Royal Oud
    APOM
    Curve
    1725 Casanova
    Opus 1870
    Reflection Man
    Prada L'Homme
    Tabac Rouge
    Interlude Man