Code of Conduct

Default Peppermint Eucalyptus, or super cool fresh aftershaves or tonic lotions

Hello
    I'm looking for some very pleasant aftershave .Specially good sensation and fresh, clean, cool refreshing aroma.
    The title I have written Peppermint and Eucalyptus, but those ingredients are not necessary, although they are my favorites.

Thanks
    Bois du Portugal, Floris Elite, Kouros, Anteus,
    Chanel Pour Monsieur, Zino, Sartorial, Eau DHermes,
    Currently wearing: Loewe para Hombre by Loewe

Default Re: Peppermint Eucalyptus, or super cool fresh aftershaves or tonic lotions

Recommending strictly among the ones owned as well as used from the current scent wardrobe: anything from the Proraso Eucaplyptus/"Green" line, same with most aftershave splashes from the traditional Spanish house Floid
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Guerlain

Default Re: Peppermint Eucalyptus, or super cool fresh aftershaves or tonic lotions

Try Speick After Shave. Very fresh and clean and mild on the skin. Good skin care ingredients too unlike many alcohol based after shaves.

Quote Originally Posted by 1234567890 View Post
    Hello
    I'm looking for some very pleasant aftershave .Specially good sensation and fresh, clean, cool refreshing aroma.
    The title I have written Peppermint and Eucalyptus, but those ingredients are not necessary, although they are my favorites.
    I would suggest using the after shave version of the current Dior Eau Sauvage. It has some very good moisturising and skin conditioning properties. Lovely stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    I would suggest using the after shave version of the current Dior Eau Sauvage. It has some very good moisturising and skin conditioning properties. Lovely stuff.

Indeed yes, happening to remembering this fondly as both aftershave lotion and also as aftershave balm, regarding the actual scent as much as the skin care properties/qualities
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Guerlain

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by fishercb View Post
    Try Speick After Shave.
    This.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

La Toja locion, a personal fave.... Minty herby and refreshing!

La Toja.jpg

Myrsol Formula C, lilac forward that is minty grassy with light parma-violet feel and another fave...

Myrsol C.jpg
    Photo courtesy of SP3CtRUM - brzytwa.org
    https://brzytwa.org/forum/index.php?topic=13550.0

Myrsol Formula K, definitely minty...

Myrsol Formula K.jpg
    Courtesy of Dr Dulcamara- shavenook.com
    http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=885&page=4