FB_IMG_1624380993594.jpg

It's finaly here!! Been whaiting many many years for this one 🤩😂
    Currently wearing: Hugo Reversed by Hugo Boss

Default Re: The beach

Aw man...aw geez man...

Basenotes Junkie

Is this serious lol

What's kinda funny is that it seems like all the most popular aquatics ever made were released after that episode

Cant wait for the new season of Curb coming. Closest I get to Seinfeld outside of Its Always Sunny in Philadephia, all great shows

Even if 100% jokingly, this could maybe still make a decent celebrity and/or "latest fad" scent
    Currently wearing: Open by Roger & Gallet

Calvin Klein stole his idea with Ocean. Everyone knows Kramer could have been a millionaire, he could've been a fragrance millionaire, Jerry!
    Formerly known as BeardedBarbershopFan - Still have a beard and still a barbershop fan

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolScents View Post
    Calvin Klein stole his idea with Ocean. Everyone knows Kramer could have been a millionaire, he could've been a fragrance millionaire, Jerry!
    That's gold, Jerry, gold!

If this is real, I am definitely buying it for my family Hanukkah white elephant gift exchange this year. Would love to see a Curb episode where Larry goes off on some beast mode oversprayer haha.
    “I have often observed that [scents] cause an alteration in me and work upon my spirits according to their several virtues; which makes me approve of what is said, that the use of incense and perfumes in churches, so ancient and so universally received in all nations and religions, was intended to cheer us, and to rouse and purify the senses, the better to fit us for contemplation” - Montaigne
    Currently wearing: Greyland by Montale

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Good Grief!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by d r e View Post
    Is this serious lol

What's kinda funny is that it seems like all the most popular aquatics ever made were released after that episode

Cant wait for the new season of Curb coming. Closest I get to Seinfeld outside of Its Always Sunny in Philadephia, all great shows
    you sir have excelent taste in tv shows! My top 3 within a top 5 easy for humour, even maybe all time

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Even if 100% jokingly, this could maybe still make a decent celebrity and/or "latest fad" scent
    haha, i do agree, people woud defiently try and or buy it. It was funny episode and seinfeld beeing so ahead of its time, few years later the next big thing was coolwater, ADG etc, funny to think about.

And to everybody wondering, im actually not 100% sure if joke or real, it was from the seinfeld fan page, but i do strongly belive its a joke, would be shocked if not.

Aside from this, was there ever created something that is considered a real beach smell? coolwater maybe is what most think when beach/aqua? Then again is more aqua then beach..

Basenotes Plus

Does it get compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRF View Post
    Does it get compliments?
    It would get a complaint from me
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Basenotes Plus

I plan on wearing this one next week on Tuesday. I actually enjoy it.

Scent Profile: Salt, tanning lotion, ozone, sand, organic matter, ice cream, cocktail drink

I don't get the cocktail drink in it, but the rest of the notes are pretty much on target. The sun tan lotion note can be a bit polarizing as my brother didn't like it. It's definitely a 'niche' scent. I think it's got a beach vibe from a kid's perspective due to the ice cream note. It's one either you like or don't like though because it has some persistent artificial sun tan lotion note. Since I bought this scent, PAA has changed the art on the labels to something less 'happy' and I wish they had left that "fun day at the beach" art work that is on my old set in this picture. Because the scent more closely matches the old art than the current on on their site now. Regardless of the art work it's a very interesting niche attempt at a beach motif.
    Currently wearing: Beach Hut Man by Amouage

Basenotes Institution

Crazy scent for a crazy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by jkonick View Post
    That's gold, Jerry, gold!

If this is real, I am definitely buying it for my family Hanukkah white elephant gift exchange this year. Would love to see a Curb episode where Larry goes off on some beast mode oversprayer haha.
    If it's real I'm going to buy a bottle and spray it right before the airing of grievances during our Festivus celebrations
    Formerly known as BeardedBarbershopFan - Still have a beard and still a barbershop fan

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolScents View Post
    If it's real I'm going to buy a bottle and spray it right before the airing of grievances during our Festivus celebrations
    I’ve got a lot of problems with you people!!!
    “I have often observed that [scents] cause an alteration in me and work upon my spirits according to their several virtues; which makes me approve of what is said, that the use of incense and perfumes in churches, so ancient and so universally received in all nations and religions, was intended to cheer us, and to rouse and purify the senses, the better to fit us for contemplation” - Montaigne
    Currently wearing: Greyland by Montale