Code of Conduct

Default Cologne buying bender.

In the last two days my fragrance Muse got the better of me and I went on a cologne buying spree, or "bender" in old school vernacular. I bought a bottle of Pi, Hugo Boss, ( five year old tester) Mont Blanc Individuel, 2 bottles of a recently discontinued Azzaro, I don't remember the name, two bottles of also discontinued Calvin Klein Reveal, a bottle of Furyo, and two bottles of Cosmair made Guy LaRoche Horizon Pour Homme from 1993, first year it was made I think. My fragrance Muse is like one of those sirens on the rocks, and clearly wants what she wants right now!
    Currently wearing: Joop! Homme by Joop!

Default Re: Cologne buying bender.

Congratulations for the impressive fragrance additions.
    Most and in fact all of these mentioned are likely to be and remain impressive in any formulation (s) and therefore quite worth wearing and simply downright enjoying.

Hopefully you got them all inexpensively and not full price.

Some good selections there, but after 20 years of owning it, I'm still not sure about Horizon. To my nose, it still smells very feminine at the beginning before turning masculine.
    Regards,
    Renato

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Omega1185 View Post
    In the last two days my fragrance Muse got the better of me and I went on a cologne buying spree, or "bender" in old school vernacular. I bought a bottle of Pi, Hugo Boss, ( five year old tester) Mont Blanc Individuel, 2 bottles of a recently discontinued Azzaro, I don't remember the name, two bottles of also discontinued Calvin Klein Reveal, a bottle of Furyo, and two bottles of Cosmair made Guy LaRoche Horizon Pour Homme from 1993, first year it was made I think. My fragrance Muse is like one of those sirens on the rocks, and clearly wants what she wants right now!
    Enjoy your acquisitions!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.