Code of Conduct

Default Shophisticated and Refined, which one ? Quorum, One Man Show , Jaguar for men

Hello,

From this list, which one or two are the most sophisticated and refined to use as a signature scent ? ( all current formulations )

My first option is Quorum, I thinks is a shophisticated version of Aqua di Selva and Agua Brava ?
    I dont know, but after reading some reviews looks like that.

Of all this list, I only tried Agua Brava years ago and sadly I was tired of it.

Quorum
    Cerruti 1881 Pour Homme
    One Man Show
    Bogart Signature
    Jaguar for men
    Open Roger Gallet
    Agua Brava

Also appreciate any other suggestions about similar fragrances, like these and not hard to find.
    ( Chypre Green Fougere Classy Barbershops )

Thanks
    Currently enjoying:

Vintage Tabarome Prive, Floris Elite, Kouros, Paco Rabanne PH.
    Yatagan, Zino, Loewe Pour Homme, Eau de Armani PH, Boss Number One.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bzios Brasil

Default Re: Shophisticated and Refined, which one ? Quorum, One Man Show , Jaguar for men

Cerruti 1881 Pour Homme
    Bogart Signature
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Shophisticated and Refined, which one ? Quorum, One Man Show , Jaguar for men

Quote Originally Posted by 1234567890 View Post
    From this list, which one or two are the most sophisticated and refined to use as a signature scent ? ( all current formulations )
    [...]
    Quorum
    Cerruti 1881 Pour Homme
    One Man Show
    Bogart Signature
    Open Roger Gallet

Also appreciate any other suggestions about similar fragrances, like these and not hard to find.
    ( Chypre Green Fougere Classy Barbershops )
    I would be seriously in trouble if I had to choose signature out of all these wonderful scents. I think a lot of them are superb in their own right - some a little different from the rest. One Man Show I have not tried and it is one I should probably get a full wearing of soon. Open by R&G is a vintage scent, but you might still be able to get. Open Black is another that you should have on your list. It's superb from start to finish and has an almost identical dry-down to the recently discontinued L'Homme, also by R&G.

Current version of Quorum is great. It opens very nicely but doesn't settle into anything long-lasting. Others have reported that it lasts if the bottle is allowed to mature a bit. I haven't a bottle long enough to tell.

As for others in a similar vein, I suggest:
    - Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    - Creed Original Vetiver
    - Patrick by FoI

From a personal viewpoint alone, Cerruti 1881, Jaguar for Men, both Bogarts and R&G Open sharing the first place.
    While still allowing all of the remaining scents to share a respectable second one.
    Currently wearing: Open by Roger & Gallet

Bogart Signature

Ralph Lauren Polo, if your going for the macho side with tobacco for sure!
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Cerruti 1881 Pour Homme
    Bogart Signature
    These would also be my choices.

R&G Open is also great, but a bit rough on the edges, so maybe not as a signature.
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Guerlain