Code of Conduct
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2021

NEW: Guerlain - Epices Volees!

╔pices VolÚes by Guerlain is a Woody Chypre fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. ╔pices VolÚes was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain. Top notes are Orange and Bergamot; middle notes are Cardamom and Pink Pepper; base notes are Olibanum, Sandalwood and Patchouli.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Same But Different - Cheeky Coffee!

Cheeky Coffee by Same But Different is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Cheeky Coffee was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Massimiliano Minorini. Top notes are Cardamom, Brown sugar, Birch and Safflower; middle notes are Rose, Angelica, Pelargonium, Barley and Magnolia; base notes are Roasted Coffee Beans, Cinnamon, Myrrh, Patchouli, Amber and Animal notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Etat Libre D'Orange - The Ghost In The Shell!

The Ghost In The Shell is a new perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange for women and men and was released in 2021.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Aqual™
    Yuzu
    Pear
    Heart Notes
    Jasmine absolute
    Lily of the valley
    Sensual skin accord
    Base Notes
    Vanilla
    Orcanox

NEW: Sucreabeille - Ygritte!

Ygritte by Sucreabeille is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Ygritte was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Andrea Fender.

NEW: Sucreabeille - Old Soul!

Old Soul by Sucreabeille is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Old Soul was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Weston Adam.

NEW: Source Adage Perfumes - Aetai!

aÚtai by source adage fragrances is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. aÚtai was launched in 2021.

NEW: Skylar - Berry Fresh!

Berry Fresh by Skylar is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Berry Fresh was launched in 2021. Top notes are Raspberry, Strawberry and Plum; middle notes are Jasmine, Pink Peony and violet leaves; base notes are Sugar Cane, Amber, Musk and Oakmoss.

NEW: Skylar - Salt Air!

Salt Air by Skylar is a Woody Aquatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Salt Air was launched in 2020. Top notes are Sea Notes, Sea Salt and Green Coconut; middle notes are Mineral notes, Frangipani and Jasmine Sambac; base notes are Sand, Seagrass, Driftwood and Sandalwood.

NEW: Skylar - Vanilla Sky!

Vanilla Sky by Skylar is a Amber Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vanilla Sky was launched in 2020. Top notes are Cappuccino, Sweet Orange and Bergamot; middle notes are Vanilla, Cinnamon and Spanish Jasmine; base notes are Caramel, Sandalwood, Cedar and Amber.

NEW: Sixteen92 - Marlene!

Marlene by Sixteen92 is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Marlene was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Claire Baxter.

NEW: Sigil - Amor Fati!

Amor Fati by Sigil is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Amor Fati was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Patrick Kelly.

NEW: Sigil - Anima Mundi!

Anima Mundi by Sigil is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Anima Mundi was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Patrick Kelly.

NEW: Sigil - Prima Materia!

Prima Materia by Sigil is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Prima Materia was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Patrick Kelly.

NEW: Sigil - Solutio!

Solutio by Sigil is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Solutio was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Patrick Kelly.

NEW: Shalini - Fleur Japonais!

Fleur Japonais by Shalini is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Fleur Japonais was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel.

NEW: Shalini - Vanille Reve!

Vanille Rŕve by Shalini is a Amber Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vanille Rŕve was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel.

NEW: Laboratorio Olfattivo - ExpLOud!

ExpLOud by Laboratorio Olfattivo is a Amber Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. ExpLOud was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre-Constantin GuÚros. Top notes are Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Pink Pepper, Coriander and Olibanum; middle notes are Magnolan, Lily-of-the-Valley, Watery Notes, Gardenia and Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha; base notes are Ambrocenide, Ambergris, Indian Oud, White Oud, White Sandalwood, Madagascar Vetiver and Patchouli.

NEW: Anatole Lebreton - Racine Carree!

Racine CarrÚe is a new perfume by Anatole Lebreton for women and men and was released in 2021.

Perfumer

Anatole Lebreton

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Carrot
    Celery
    Roman camomile
    Heart Notes
    Clary sage
    Iris
    Glycyrrhiza glabra
    Base Notes
    Cypriol
    Haitian vetiver
    Ambrox

NEW: Simone Andreoli - Born From Fire!

Born From Fire is a new perfume by Simone Andreoli for women and men and was released in 2021.

Perfumer

Simone Andreoli

Fragrance Notes

Oud
    Saffron
    Black pepper
    Vanilla absolute
    Caramel
    Rose
    Amber
    Vetiver
    Cashmere
    Sandalwood
    Amyris

Hedonik - Devine Perversion

By Francesca Bianchi

859F3C53-6804-4306-91FF-2F5D128BAB1C.jpg

head: raspberry, pink pepper
    heart: rose, iris, caramel
    base: leather, amber, woody notes, animalic notes

NEW: Le Pelerin - Bolivian Hide!

Bolivian Hide by le Pelerin is a Amber Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Bolivian Hide was launched in 2021. Bolivian Hide was created by Elodie Durande and Scott Morchan. Top note is Incense; middle notes are Tonka Bean and Violet Root; base notes are Patchouli, Incense and Vanilla.

NEW: Les Deux Fragrances - No. 1!

No. 1 by Les Deux Fragrances is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 1 was launched in 2021.

NEW: Les Deux Fragrances - No. 2!

No. 2 by Les Deux Fragrances is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 2 was launched in 2021.

NEW: Sabon - PLV 28 Patchouli Lavender Vanilla!

PLV 28 Patchouli Lavender Vanilla by Sabon is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men.

NEW: Sabon - Tal!

Tal (Marine) by Sabon is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Bergamot and Amalfi Lemon; middle notes are Water Notes and Floral Notes; base note is Woodsy Notes.

NEW: Sabon - Zohar!

Zohar (Musk) by Sabon is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men.

NEW: S Ent Nudes Perfumes And Colognes - Bedtime Stories!

Bedtime Stories by S Ent Nudes is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Bedtime Stories was launched in 2020.

NEW: S Ent Nudes Perfumes And Colognes - Heaven's Mouth!

Heaven's Mouth by S Ent Nudes is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Heaven's Mouth was launched in 2020.

NEW: S Ent Nudes Perfumes And Colognes - Love In The Time Of Corona!

Love In The Time Of Corona by S Ent Nudes is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Love In The Time Of Corona was launched in 2020.

NEW: S Ent Nudes Perfumes And Colognes - Malia!

Malia by S Ent Nudes is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Malia was launched in 2020.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast